Do you value:
- An open and friendly atmosphere?
- A principle led approach?
- A dynamic team who support each other and have high aspirations for all?
- The ability to share and implement new ideas?
If you answered yes to these, then we would love to hear from you!
Our Local Authority maintained one-form primary school is a friendly, happy and successful place to be for children, staff and families. Our school values underpin all that we do and a strong team ethos ensures that we work effectively together to do the best for all our children. We believe that school should be a memorable experience!
We are looking for a teacher who has a thirst for continuous development in their practice. If you believe that children should experience an innovative and inspiring curriculum, then come and talk to us.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher to the following post for September 2018.
Class Teacher (Key Stage 1 or 2) Full-time
(12 month contract with potential to become permanent)
We are looking for someone who can:
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of what constitutes great teaching and learning, and model this.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Show commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners.
- Be a dynamic and creative practitioner with high expectations.
We offer you:
- A happy, supportive and friendly environment where we work effectively as a team.
- Children who are eager to learn, committed staff, governors, parents and carers.
- Opportunities to develop your teaching practice supported by a commitment to your continuous professional development.
- A staff iPad and car parking.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance. We are dedicated to equality and valuing diversity.
Visits to the schools are strongly encouraged. We want you to meet our friendly children and supportive staff so that you can feel confident that this is the school for you!
Please download documents from the school’s and return completed applications to the School Business Manager, Aqueddus Ali by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing date for applications: 12.00pm, Tuesday 1st May 2018.
Shortlisting: Tuesday 1st May 2018
Interviews: Friday 4th May 2018
School Website: www.kobinazrul.towerhamlets.sch.uk
Confidence Respect Ambition Independence Enjoyment Reflectiveness
Closing date: Tuesday 1st May 2018 12:00